Sleep is very important for human health. Sleep disturbances are caused by various stressors and diseases or other reasons. But in some cases, sleep can be disturbed. When sleep is disturbed in this way, it can have a negative effect on health. Here are some common causes of sleep disorders and some of the possible solutions.
Due to sleep disturbances
- If the time to get up and sleep is not fixed.
- If you have a habit of dizziness. People with dizziness have lower levels of oxygen in their blood and higher levels of carbon dioxide. Because of that man wakes up many times, but he doesn’t know.
- If you have problems with obesity, thyroid and depression.
-Diabetes and prostate related problems, who have to urinate at night.
- In drug addicts.
- If there is difficulty in the internal organs of the body, such as: liver, kidney, heart disease, asthma, etc. 0.
- Hormones can also cause too much sleep or insomnia.
A healthy person around the age of 20 needs eight hours of sleep a day.
Ways to get sleep
- Make yourself comfortable sleeping and waking time always the same.
-After dinner, rest for at least two hours and sleep only.
- If you have a habit of drinking water while sleeping or waking up at night, reduce it.
- Those who have problems with dizziness do not sleep lying down. Sleep lying on the right or left side.
- Eliminate the habit of sleeping in the afternoon.
- No smoking, alcohol and drugs.
- Exercise regularly.